Monday, March 3, 2014

Outfit #72: Florals and Knee Highs








Dress: Thrifted (Similar) // Socks c/o Sock Dreams // Shoes: Litas by Jeffrey Campbell (Buy here) // Jacket: Love Culture (Similar) // Unicorn Horn Necklace c/o Orchid and Reptile // Pentagram Earrings: eBay (Similar)

There's just something about babydoll dresses and chunky thigh high socks. It's the best part of 90s fashion and I will never stop wearing it!

I have lots of stuff to talk about - like my birthday party and doing pin up modeling this weekend! - but it will wait for more specific blog posts. For now, I leave you with this outfit. My birthday is tomorrow - I'm going to be 25!! AHHH!


4 comments:

  1. wow! that is one dang sexy look! very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the floral and leather combination, so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool biker Jacket ✌

    http://frankodean.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool and amazing look... Specially those knee high socks are lovely.
    I would surely like to get for myself similar socks online.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...